Helpful navigation toolbar

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dragon Bridge and inside Mission San Jose (again)

The bridge is located in the Japanese Tea Garden, Brackenridge Park, San Antonio, Texas. It looks like a dragon going across the water, and I think the ripples in the water helps capture the essence of what an interesting place the Japanese Tea Garden is.

Dragon Bridge

The next shot is another photo taken inside Mission San Jose, this time I was closer to the front of the church, and was able to get more detail compared to the previous picture (using DeNoise5 helped retrain the details of the photo as well, I cannot believe what an amazing job it does removing noise while retaining details!). I tweaked the overall light and colors until I got the "supernatural" look again, and am quite pleased with the results!

Close-up of inside Mission San Jose


No comments:

Post a Comment