Helpful navigation toolbar

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas tree at Power Plant in Baltimore

This shot is the first that I have processed from a 10-ish day vacation in the Baltimore/Washington DC area. I took a few shots around Fells Point (it wasn't that bad, but the wind blowing off the water made it feel a lot colder than it really was) and a pretty nice skyline shot I have to work on, but I liked this one the most, thus I processed it first.

It kind of fits the Christmas theme on several of the pictures I have posted so far, honestly I think this tree looks nicer than the one at Alamo Plaza. This area is located a block from the Inner Harbor, and if I recall correctly a pretty popular night spot on weekends. I am not from here and am not totally familiar with all of the restaurants and bars visible in the shot, but I don't have to know exactly what is in the shot, I just know that I like the way the shot came out.


Christmas tree at Power Plant in Baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment