Helpful navigation toolbar

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tower Life Building Sunset

Today's photo is one that I took a few months ago of a pretty nice sunset and the Tower Life Building located in downtown San Antonio. I took a few shots of the building, then realized that the parking garage was prominent on the right side of the shot, so I moved about 15 feet to the right and blocked a majority of it with a tree (although you can still see a little bit of it peaking out). I am hoping to get some shots of what will hopefully be a nice sunrise tomorrow (not sure where I am going to try to take them from) but the clouds from the approaching storms we are supposed to get tomorrow will (I am hoping) produce a nice sunrise!


Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback, and remember clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery hosted at smugmug, where you can view this and my photo photos in various sizes. Thanks for stopping by!


Tower Life Building at Sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment