Helpful navigation toolbar

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center

Just as a reminder, I will be showing at First Friday (which actually runs Thursday and Friday!). For more details, please visit yesterday's post!


Today's photo is a night shot of the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, located in downtown San Antonio. I took this shot on a Friday night, but there were not many people in this section of the Riverwalk at the time (you can see a few at the restaurant outside of the Grand Hyatt in the lower left portion of the photo). I ended up using quite a bit more Silver Efex Pro 2 for the blending to make the colors appear more natural and I also used the force prospective on the DxO Optics Pro 6 software to make the buildings appear vertical (I think the angle that I took the shot from was very unflattering to the buildings and I wanted to fix it before processing this shot).


Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center


If you are so inclined, please feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Also remember that clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug where you can view this (and my other photos) in various sizes. If you enjoyed this post, please take the time to pass my post(s) on to others whom you also feel would enjoy my work. Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a GREAT photo my friend! Great details and processing! Very sharp and crisp and full of wonderful interesting elements.. great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete