Helpful navigation toolbar

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Daytime Skyline

Today's photo is a daytime shot that I took at the beginning of March of the San Antonio skyline as viewed from the parking garage stairwell behind the Casa Rio Restaurant. The shot was taken on a partly cloudy day shortly before sunset so the sky looks a little more ominous than it really was. I really wanted to get a trolley in the shot and fortunately I only had to wait a few minutes before one of the trolleys was caught waiting for the light. I have posted several shots from this vantage point that were taken at night, but I believe this is the first one that I have posted that was actually taken during the day. Which one do you like more?


Daytime Skyline


If you are so inclined, please feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Also remember that clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug where you can view this (and my other photos) in various sizes. If you enjoyed this post, please take the time to pass my post(s) on to others whom you also feel would enjoy my work. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment