Helpful navigation toolbar

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Boba Fett? Boba Fett? Where?

Ok, to be fair, the title of this photo post is taken from Return of the Jedi, and this scene is from Empire Strikes Back, but I felt it was a better title than anything that I was thinking of at the time. I took this shot with the macro lens and an LED flashlight shining on the back corner of Slave I, with an in camera bracket of -2,0,and +2. I used a touch of Bokeh and desaturation of the background during processing to make the "Lego" portion jump out a bit more from the multicolored background that is a futon cushion. This is the last of the Lego Star Wars sets that I currently own, and what better time to take the last photo than the day after the release of the Star Wars series on blu-ray? (My own personal note on that: The sound quality is EXCELLENT, the picture quality is not nearly as good as I would have hoped though).


On the way back to Jabba


Please feel free to leave comments and/or feedback below. Also remember that clicking on the photo itself lets you view the image in a variety of sizes by taking you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment