Helpful navigation toolbar

Monday, November 21, 2011

Inner Harbor at night

Today's photo is one that I took on Saturday night of the Inner Harbor in downtown Baltimore. I took it from the opposite corner of the last shot that I posted, and used the magic of Photoshop to help take out some elements that I did not like in the shot. I also used the reflection of the sky, flipped it, and tossed in some extra blur to give a better (and less noisy) look to the shot. I need to get a shot around dusk, when the lights in the buildings are on, but there is still enough ambient light that the sky will have a different look to it.


Inner Harbor at night


Please feel free to leave comments and/or feedback below. Also remember that clicking on the photo itself lets you view the image in a variety of sizes by taking you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment