Helpful navigation toolbar

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Riverwalk Christmas Lights II

Today's photo was taken from the opposite side of the Market Street Bridge, looking toward the southern direction of the "tourist" part of the Riverwalk. Once again the wind helped detract from how awful the branches of the trees look without lights, but the thing that I like the most about this shot is the blurred reflection of the lights on the water. I probably will end up posting one more shot from the Christmas lights, then wrap up my time in San Antonio with a series of photos from one of the coolest places that I have ever had the opportunity to shoot!


Riverwalk Christmas Lights II

Please feel free to leave comments and/or feedback below. Also remember that clicking on the photo itself lets you view the image in a variety of sizes by taking you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment