Helpful navigation toolbar

Saturday, November 6, 2010

F-22 Raptor at Lackland AirFest 2010

At long last I got a shot of an F-22 at the Lackland AirFest 2010. I got this shot just after the World War II re-enactment "ToraToraTora" which included some special effects to simulate several different bombing runs (Pearl Harbor, Japan, etc).

Getting a shot of the F-22 was the main reason I decided to visit AirFest today. Hopefully the organizers do a much better job in the future managing traffic and the entrance/exit to AirFest, as it took me almost an hour from when I left my house to when I actually got through the security checkpoint near the AirFest entrance. AirFest continues today and tomorrow, so if you decide to go, you had better plan on leaving VERY early in hopes of avoiding long waits in traffic and line. But I digress, I hope you enjoy the shot!

(PS: I had the opportunity to get another shot that I am going to process tonight or tomorrow that I believe is going to come out stunning!)

F-22 Raptor

No comments:

Post a Comment