Helpful navigation toolbar

Friday, February 11, 2011

Old-Fashioned Friday - Gwangju Korean Pavilion


I decided to change things up a bit and I think every week (well, the foreseeable future anyway) I am going to post an old-fashioned looking photo with the theme "Old-Fashioned Friday". If the theme is poorly received it may not last too long, but I like the idea and am going to see how it pans out.


Today's photo is another shot from the Gwangju Korean Pavilion, located at the Denman Estate Park in San Antonio. This shot, as you can tell from the photo, was taken from across the pond of the structure. I also added some texturing in to make the shot appear "old" as I was not 100% satisfied with the result from Nik Silver Efex (the coloring as perfect, but I wanted some "roughness" to the shot). I added just a touch of color to the photo to help bring out the features, but only a very slight bit. I really like the look of the shot and I think "Old-Fashioned Friday" is going to be a hit!


Please feel free to leave any comments below, and remember clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug where you can view this (and my other photos) in various sizes. Thanks for stopping by!


Old-Fashioned Friday - Gwangju Korean Pavilion


No comments:

Post a Comment