Helpful navigation toolbar

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cut The Red Wire!

Today's photo was taken along the San Antonio River near the Blue Star Complex. The photo is the backside of one of the silos on the grounds of the former "Big Tex Grain Company", which a quick Google search informed me that Alamo Architects is planning to turn the site into an eventual housing area (likely in the same fashion as Judson's Candy Factory). While the plans for the new site look pretty appealing, what is left of the grain company appears to have several photo opportunities that I am hopefully going to be able to shoot before the structure is destroyed. Although, the "Destruction" series (as I like to call it) recently published by Toad Hollow Photography shows that a demolition can make for pretty interesting photo opportunities too!



Cut The Red Wire!


If you are so inclined, please feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Also remember that clicking on the photo takes you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug where you can view this (and my other photos) in various sizes. If you enjoyed this post, please take the time to pass my post(s) on to others whom you also feel would enjoy my work. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment