Helpful navigation toolbar

Friday, October 15, 2010

Space Shuttle Enterprise and SR-71 Nose shots

With the exception of the panoramic view of the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, these two shots might be my favorite of all of the shots I've taken so far on my vacation in Washington DC. I tried to get both of these shots without a tripod during my previous visit, but I wasn't happy with the results. I returned with a small collapsable tripod and was able to get all of the shots that I wanted (in fact, just after a farther away shot of the Enterprise, which was my last shot of the day, I was "politely" reminded by a member of the security staff that only monopods were allowed on the premises). I am quite pleased with how they came out, and I hope that you enjoy them as well!


SR-71 Nose shot


Space Shuttle Enterprise Nose shot

No comments:

Post a Comment