Helpful navigation toolbar

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Space Shuttle Enterprise

This is the last shot from the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center that I am going to post this morning, and it is one of my favorites. This is the Enterprise, the test shuttle made by NASA (the only shuttle that has never been to space), and it was named through a campaign headed by Star Trek fans to name the shuttle Enterprise. I've never seen a shuttle launch live, and I am hoping to get to Florida for the last launch, currently scheduled for next year. The Enterprise is my second favorite display at the Center, the only display that I like more is the most awesome plane ever, the SR-71 (browsing through my gallery and posts you will see SEVERAL shots of the SR-71!)


NASA Space Shuttle Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment