Helpful navigation toolbar

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fiesta Texas Christmas Tree

I decided to process this photo from the Six Flags Fiesta Texas "Holiday in the Park" celebration. I figured it would only be fair since I took so many shots of Sea World to visit the other amusement park in San Antonio and take some shots of another holiday display. I was surprised by how many buildings they have decorated in multi-colored lights, but I still think that Sea World had a much better overall experience (primarily because of the shows at Sea World). Fiesta Texas did have a much bigger tree, although it was located all the way at the back of the park, whereas the Sea World tree was the first thing that you see when you enter the park.

When I took this photo some of the Fiesta Texas performers were singing Christmas Carols in front of the tree, which is why there is a small area just in front of the tree with some pretty heavy ghosting. Unfortunately I don't have any way to fix that, so it just has to stay in there. I took this shot shortly before the sunset, which is why the sky is still blue. Over the next couple of days I am going to work on a few more shots I took in the park, including one that I have thought about taking for some time.

Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback, and remember to click on the photo to view it (and other photos in my gallery) in various sizes. Thanks for stopping by!


Fiesta Texas Christmas Tree



No comments:

Post a Comment