Helpful navigation toolbar

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Museum Reach Bend

Today's photo is one I took when I ventured downtown with a co-worker to get some shots of the riverwalk, Christmas lights, and whatever else we came across. The photo was taken on the Museum Reach portion of the riverwalk not too long before sunset. I like this shot because it seems like it is overall a nice balance between sunlight, shadows, reflections, and colors. To be honest, I think this shot came out much better than I thought that it would, after I took it I thought that it would end up being too dark for my liking, but I think the final result came out looking pretty good.


Please feel free to leave any comments or feedback, and remember clicking on the photo allows you to view this (and other photos I have hosted in my online gallery) in various sizes. As always, thanks for stopping by!


Museum Reach Bend


No comments:

Post a Comment