Helpful navigation toolbar

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sesame Street at Sea World San Antonio

Today's photo was taken on December 30th as some friends and I went to Sea World San Antonio to try to take in all of the shows in one day (which we were able to do). I only brought my camera and a few lenses with me (no tripod) so a majority of the pictures were taken with a very high ISO (in fact, this one was taken with an ISO of 2000). I must say I am quite impressed with the small amount of noise that the 60D produced with an ISO that high. I still much rather shooting shots in the 100-400 range, preferably at 100, but in a pinch I think the 60D performed quite well with such a high ISO.

I didn't do much color desaturation or spend much time trying to make this shot looking "natural" because I want it to look slightly cartoonish as the subject of this shot is characters from Sesame Street, so I think the slightly unrealistic helps make the photo stand out a bit more. What do you think?

As always, feel free to click on the photo so you can see it in various sizes in my smugmug gallery. Please do not hesitate to leave any comments or feedback either here on the blog or in my gallery. Thanks for stopping by!


Sesame Street at Sea World San Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment