Helpful navigation toolbar

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pink Riverwalk

It's been a few days since my whirlwind of a trip up to Baltimore to get my housing all situated for my move, I can't believe it is only six weeks away! Anyway, partly because it is Breast Cancer Awareness month and partly because I like this photo, today's picture is a shot of the San Antonio Riverwalk that I took back in March, when there was some color (and green!) before we really started to feel the effects of the drought. I've taken photos of this waterfall before, but this was the first time I stood on the balcony of the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center to take a shot. I desaturated the colors in the photo slightly more than normal with the exception of the pink flowers to make them stand out a bit more.


Pink Riverwalk



Please feel free to leave comments and/or feedback below. Also remember that clicking on the photo itself lets you view the image in a variety of sizes by taking you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment