Helpful navigation toolbar

Friday, March 16, 2012

Cherry Blossoms At Night

Today's photo is a shot of some blooming cherry blossoms outside of M&T Bank stadium that I took last night. I am hoping to get down to Washington D.C this weekend to get shots of various areas and the cherry blossoms as well.

I used Silver Efex Pro and Color Efex Pro 4 to take out much of the "orange glow" that the original shot had due to the lighting around the area. After I was happy with that result I added some additional black and white coloring using Silver Efex Pro again, and then merged the photos together to make this shot.


Cherry Blossoms At Night


Please feel free to click on the photo to see it in various sizes, which also take you to my online gallery, hosted over at smugmug, where you can see additional photos that I have posted. If you enjoyed viewing this photo, please leave comments or feedback below and please pass the link on to others if you so desire. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment