Helpful navigation toolbar

Friday, November 26, 2010

Azul at Sea World San Antonio

This is the first night shot that I decided to process from Sea World San Antonio's Christmas Celebration. There are several shots that I am going to process over the next few days, but I liked this one the most so I did it first.


This shot is of the entrance to the show "Azul", which now with the Christmas celebration is surrounded by several trees that are lit by a purple-blue light. I wanted the blue to stand out a bit more so I tweaked the colors to make the meaning of Azul (Spanish for the color "blue") more apparent in the photograph. I took this shot last night when it was very windy, so the trees are blurred from blowing in the wind but I think it gives it the photo a sort of surreal look.


Azul at Sea World San Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment