Helpful navigation toolbar

Friday, November 26, 2010

Brackenridge Eagle Train

I originally tried to take this shot on Saturday but there wasn't enough light so the original shots of the train were blurry. I went back yesterday and had plenty of time to set up and take some test shots to ensure I would capture the photo exactly how I envisioned it on Saturday.

The Brackenridge Eagle takes visitors around Brackenridge Park in San Antonio, Texas. A trip around the park on the train takes about 20 minutes and I believe there are stops along the way that you can disembark from the train if you would like (I am not sure because I have never taken a ride on the train). The location in the photo is where the train crosses the San Antonio River. One of these days I am going to have to ride the train to see if there are any other locations that would make for an interesting photo, as I think it has to re-cross the San Antonio River somewhere near the station.

Brackenridge Eagle Train


No comments:

Post a Comment