Helpful navigation toolbar

Friday, December 31, 2010

Cloudy Alamo Sunset

Today's photo (and the last photo I will process this year!) was taken of the Alamo just before sunset in November. The sunset produced some pretty interesting colors in the clouds in the sky, and even though this shot was taken facing east, there is still a decent amount of coloring in the clouds. I don't really have too much to say about this photo, as the title and image sums up a majority of the shot. I will be making one more post today though, posting the most popular photos in my online gallery, as according to smugmug, as well as quick breakdown of some statistics from smugmug since I started my photography hobby in September.

As always, feel free to leave any comments or feedback either below or in my smugmug gallery, and remember to click on the photo to view it (and other shots that I have taken) in various sizes. Thanks for stopping by!


Cloudy Alamo Sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment