Helpful navigation toolbar

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Welcome to Snowman Village

First of all, I want to wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas! I hope that you are all enjoying this holiday season.

This photo was taken at Sea World San Antonio on the night of the 22nd. Since I last visited the park on Thanksgiving they have re-arranged the Snowman Village display and it is no longer in one confined area by the lake, it is a little more spread out now (in fact, some of the snowmen are now on top of buildings). I didn't edit this shot much at all (other than creating the HDR using Photomatix and HDR Efex Pro), the lighting and coloring is really close to what was taken in the original photo (although I did de-saturate the shot a bit to make the colors look a little more flat). Out of all the displays at Sea World, I think that I like the various snowmen the best, mainly because I don't think San Antonio will be seeing enough snow to make a snowman any time soon. Even though these snowmen are not made of snow, they are nice to see and they make pretty good subjects for photos.

I appreciate any feedback and remember to click on the photo which takes you to my online gallery at smugmug to view this (and my other photos) in various sizes. Enjoy!


Welcome to Snowman Village

No comments:

Post a Comment