Helpful navigation toolbar

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Downtown during the day


Today's photo is yet another (and probably the last one that I post) taken from the parking garage behind the Rio Rio Cantina restaurant on the Riverwalk in San Antonio. Some of my favorite pictures of the city (including one that even won a contest!) were taken from here, and after I move to Baltimore I will be no doubt exploring places to get skyline shots of that (and probably surrounding!) cities. This shot was taken with the internal camera bracket of -2,0, and +2, and I used some of the original brackets to get rid of the ghosting of the people and cars so it looks overall like a smooth shot. I also cropped the shot quite a bit to give a little more "balance" (I don't know if that is the proper word, but that is what I think cropping this shot did!)


Downtown during the day


Please feel free to leave comments and/or feedback below. Also remember that clicking on the photo itself lets you view the image in a variety of sizes by taking you to my online gallery hosted over at smugmug. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Love this shot! You can feel the movement of the clouds. Very nice!!! Can't wait to see what you shoot in Baltimore and DC! I'm trying to figure out places I want to shoot when I go back up. Enjoy! You will love it there!!!

    ReplyDelete