Helpful navigation toolbar

Monday, August 21, 2017

2017 Solar Eclipse


Good afternoon readers and welcome back! Hopefully you got to see at least some, if not all, of the solar eclipse today if you live in the United States! I am posting two photos, one is a mixed composition of clouds and the sun, and the other is when we had maximum coverage here in Millersville.

Cloudy Eclipse
Clouds during the Solar Eclipse on August 21, 2017

I used two photos to compose this shot, because the sun is so bright that properly capturing the sharpness of the light means the entire rest of the photo is pretty much dark. I really like how this photo came out and I wish that it would have been cloudy during our peak coverage too, as it made a much better picture I think.


Fullest CoverageFullest Coverage of Solar Eclipse in Millersville, Maryland

This photo is the maximum coverage here in Millersville, we had about 82% if I recall correctly, which is not bad, but it is nowhere near as cool as being along the path of the total eclipse!


No comments:

Post a Comment