Helpful navigation toolbar

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Purple and Green "Light Channels" on Commerce Street

Today's photo is number three in the series (I am going to process two more, one tomorrow and one Thursday) and wrap it up with a post on Friday with all of the processed shots of "Light Channels" by Bill FitzGibbons. Out of all of the shots that I took, this one has the least amount of overall color, but the contrast by the two different colors is instantly noticeable. I am not sure how many different color schemes there are overall, but I do know that there is a "rainbow" setting with the colors of the rainbow, however I was unable to capture that shot. It is a goal of mine to capture it and I will get it before too long. It is not a question of "if", it is only a question of "how long do I have to wait".


Purple and Green "Light Channels"

No comments:

Post a Comment